Monday, September 17, 2012

Stars & Stripes Table Runner


This weekend I took a break from working on my dress.  Instead I put together a quilted table runner, using a charm pack and some striped fabric that I picked up at The West Seattle Fabric Company a few weeks ago.


The inspiration was Stefanie Roman's Charming Stars Quilt and the many primary colored quilts I've seen recently.




 I didn't have quite enough of the stripe fabric for the backing, so I improvised with the remaining charm squares.


Stripe matching success.



'Marmalade' didn't have enough blue for the pattern, so I threw in a couple squares that were leftover from my 'Ruby' table runner.



Ready for binding.

1 comment:

  1. Good job. You should be very pleased with yourself. Love the pattern. Creative too!

    ReplyDelete